All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book on developing and back-testing systems trading strategies to be used whilst spread betting. The book details the cycle of choosing instruments, designing strategies, back-testing and the real-time trading of those systems and includes many real-life examples. This book details an end-to-end approach covering all of the aspects required to implement and maintain a trading system. The focus of the text is the independent trader, providing them with the information they need to use readily available tools to develop and trade a professional system. The book starts by arguing the case for the use of trading systems and spread betting and moves on to look at the details of selecting instruments, choosing the most appropriate spread betting firm and the right trading software and platform. Ford looks at money & account management and black box systems then describes in detail the processes involved in the development of a strategy, including back-testing and optimisation. This book is a must-read for anyone looking to develop a systematic approach to their trading and take their spread betting to ather level.
- Author BiographyGary Ford is a successful investor who tired of spending each day following market moves and searched for a way to remove the constant monitoring and emotion from his trading. Over the years Gary has developed several discretionary trading techniques but prefers the simplicity and effectiveness of systems trading. Before becoming immersed in the world of trading, Gary obtained an honours degree in Computer Systems Engineering, the achievement of IET Chartered Engineer and spent over a decade designing, deploying and testing mission-critical IT platforms.
- Author(s)Gary Ford
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication08/12/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.