All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe mathematical theory of networks and systems has a long, and rich history, with antecedents in circuit synthesis and the analysis, design and synthesis of actuators, sensors and active elements in both electrical and mechanical systems. Fundamental paradigms such as the state-space real- ization of an input/output system, or the use of feedback to prescribe the behavior of a closed-loop system have proved to be as resilient to change as were the practitioners who used them. This volume celebrates the resiliency to change of the fundamental con- cepts underlying the mathematical theory of networks and systems. The articles presented here are among those presented as plenary addresses, invited addresses and minisymposia presented at the 12th International Symposium on the Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems, held in St. Louis, Missouri from June 24 - 28, 1996. Incorporating models and methods drawn from biology, computing, materials science and math- ematics, these articles have been written by leading researchers who are on the vanguard of the development of systems, control and estimation for the next century, as evidenced by the application of new methodologies in distributed parameter systems, linear nlinear systems and stochastic sys- tems for solving problems in areas such as aircraft design, circuit simulation, imaging, speech synthesis and visionics.
- Author(s)Biswa Nath Datta,Christopher I. Byrnes,Clyde F. Martin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleProgress in Systems and Control Theory
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight688 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.