Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionLora Davies is beyond frustrated with the singles scene. After dating for years without success, she contacts her old college flame, Ken Howard, to confess that she still has feelings for him. With encouragement from her friends Katie, Sandra, and Keisha, Lora prepares to travel to Los Angeles in an attempt to capture his heart once again. A few days later, as she settles into her airplane seat, Lora kws she has just taken the first step in becoming closer to the man she has secretly admired for almost a decade. But what if he does t feel the same way? Katie's life seems perfect from a distance, but she is harboring a horrible secret from her friends. Trapped in an abusive marriage, Katie keeps her troubles quiet for fear of scaring her friends into making commitments. Yet as the secrets of her marital woes are revealed, a tragedy strikes that causes all the women to carefully examine their own relationships and discover that fantasies can never resemble real life. In this contemporary romance vel, four women determined t to part ways or live miles apart follow their hearts to a new territory where they hope to find solace, peace, joy, laughter, and, most of all, true love.
- Author(s)Mariestella Obot
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.