All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
About this product
- DescriptionApplying new readings of Four Quartets, this book completes a trilogy on the Christian character of Eliot's writing.
- Author BiographyG. Douglas Atkins is Professor Emeritus of English at the University of Kansas, USA, where he taught for 44 years. He is the author of 20 books and the co-editor of 3, covering wide range of topics, including literature and religion, literary theory, eighteenth-century studies, pedagogy, and the essay.
- Author(s)G. Douglas Atkins
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/06/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight312 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.