All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume introduces the main theological topics of Reformation theology in a language that is clear and concise. Theology in the Reformation era can be complicated and contentious. This volume aims to cut through the theological jargon and explain what people believed and why. The book begins with an essay that explains to students how one can approach the study of sixteenth century theology. It includes a guide to major events, persons, doctrines, and movements.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Whitford is Professor of Religion in Reformation Studies at Baylor University, USA. He is the author of Tyranny and Resistance: The Lutheran Tradition and the Magdeburg Confession (2001); Reformation and Early Modern Europe: A Guide to Research, (ed., 2007) as well as numerous articles on Reformation Europe. He is Associate Editor of The Sixteenth Century Journal.
- Author(s)David M. Whitford
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight810 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byDavid M. Whitford
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $18.62New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
- AU $24.96New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.92New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $32.17New
- AU $20.04New
- AU $20.03New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $22.75
- AU $31.07Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.