All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook offers a systematic introduction to eschatology. The first part introduces the historical approaches to eschatology. The second part concerns the reasons for eschatological statements in light of important aspects of the doctrine of God and Christ. The third part is devoted to different concepts of the relationship between eternity and time, space and infinitude as well as the question of what is good, true and beautiful.
Using a thematic structure, the multiple different approaches and concepts of modern eschatology are clearly presented, and illuminated by the perspective of the classical teachings on the Last Things; which are ultimately brought together in a synthesis.
This is an important contribution to a crucial part of the study of systematic theology.
- Author BiographyMarkus Muhling is Professor of Theology at Leuphana University, Luneburg, Germany. He was formerly Professor at the University of Heidelberg, Germany, and visiting Professor at the King's College, University of Aberdeen, UK.
- Author(s)Markus Muhling
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.