All listings for this product
About this product
- Product DescriptionThe Digitech RP50 Effect Pedal is designed to produce sound modulations by applying several effects. To provide musicians with the option to control the desired aspects of their instrument's tone, this model is equipped with multiple controls. This guitar effect pedal uses an AC adapter or a battery for power supply.
- BrandTC Electronic
- ModelFlashBack Delay
- ControlsDelay,FX Level,Feedback
- Input Connector2 x 1/4"
- Output Connector2 x 1/4"
- Power SupplyDC Adaptor
Most relevant reviews
- steph_prid19 Aug, 2016by
Flashback is awesome!
This is probably the most versatile delay pedal I've ever used, and I haven't even explored the "Toneprint" feature yet, where you use your mobile phone to upload new sounds to the unit. The feature I like the most is the Audio- tapping feature, where instead of tap- tempo using your foot to set the delay time, you just hold down the switch with your foot, mute the strings with your fretting hand and strum the tempo you want using down strokes with your strumming hand- As I'm a guitarist, not a drummer (praise the Lord) so I find this a much more natural way to set tempo than tapping a footswitch. After years of playing, I've only just discovered the joys of setting delay times to match song tempo (maybe I was a drummer in a previous life). The one feature I'll probably never use is the looper, but that's only because I already have a dedicated looper pedal anyway. Check out the Reverse- Delay feature, it's a very trippy feature-if you set your sound to 100% wet only you can sound like the Beatles Revolution #9- Turn me on dead man! Seriously though, this is great pedal for the money, I use the modulated delayand tape echo sounds a lot!Read full review
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- futuresynth02 Jul, 2015by
Really great fun
I bought this product after reviewing other peoples experiences using different delay pedals. The pedal is easy to use, with some really great options. Ten settings,(counting tone print) to experiment with, and a loop setting to put down a rift and jam along with. It's a pity the delay function is disabled when in loop mode. The function I like best is the "tap in function" that lets you strum the instrument in time with the beat, while holding down the on, off switch. The delays will now be in rythem with the piece being played.
Best-selling in Delay, Echo & Reverb
- AU $659.82New
- AU $378.15New
- AU $218.88New
- AU $153.97Used
- AU $54.79New
- AU $236.35New
- AU $251.77New
- AU $235.32New
Save on Delay, Echo & Reverb
- AU $368.00Trending at AU $378.15
- AU $216.00Trending at AU $218.88
- AU $53.32Trending at AU $54.79
- AU $240.00Trending at AU $256.80
- AU $235.00Trending at AU $254.56
- AU $89.99Trending at AU $92.45
- AU $124.90Trending at AU $128.40