All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tcl/Tk combination is increasingly popular because it lets you produce sophisticated graphical interfaces with a few easy commands, develop and change scripts quickly, and conveniently tie together existing utilities or programming libraries. The Tcl/Tk Pocket Reference,a handy reference guide to the basic Tcl language elements, Tcl and Tk commands, and Tk widgets, is a companion volume to Tcl/Tk in a Nutshell.
- Author BiographyPaul Raines is a physicist and scientific programmer at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center at Stanford University where he is part of a large collaboration studying CP violation (why charge and parity are not conserved in some particle decays). He is a huge advocate of scripting languages and has been using Tcl on various projects since 1992. He is also the coauthor of O'Reilly & Associates' Tcl/Tk in a Nutshell. When he can get away from the lab, Paul enjoys hiking, bridge, and soccer.
- Author(s)Paul Raines
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight90 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.