TExES Special Education EC-12 (161) by Jamalyn Jaquess, Jill L Haney, James Wescott (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $46.23Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $64.94+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionREA's TExES Special Education EC-12 (161) Test Prep with Online Practice Tests Gets You Certified and in the Classroom!Our test prep is designed to help teacher candidates master the information on the TExES Special Education EC-12 (161) exam and get certified. It's perfect for college students, out-of-state teachers, and career-changing professionals who are looking to become Texas Early Special Education teachers. The book is aligned with the TExES Special Education EC-12 exam and targets exactly what teacher candidates need to kw to excel on the test. A comprehensive review guides prospective Special Education EC-12 teachers through all the content topics tested, including: understanding individuals with disabilities; promoting student learning and development; promoting student achievement in mathematics, English language arts and reading; and professional roles and responsibilities. Two full-length practice tests are offered online in a timed format with instant scoring, diagstic feedback, and detailed explanations of answers. Each test features every type of question, subject area, and skill you need to kw for the exam. Our online tests offer the most powerful scoring and diagstic tools available today. Automatic scoring and instant reports help you zero in on the topics and types of questions that give you trouble w, so you'll succeed when it counts. The book includes the same two practice tests that are offered online, but without the added benefits of detailed scoring analysis and diagstic feedback. This test prep is a must-have for anyone who wants to teach Special Education in Texas!
- Author BiographyJill L. Haney earned a bachelor of arts degree in English with honors and a master of arts degree in teaching from Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas. A former middle school teacher, national reading consultant, and educational publishing executive, she is now an independent Special Education and reading consultant in San Antonio, Texas. Certified in Texas to teach Special Education EC-12, Elementary EC-6, and reading and language arts 6-12, Haney was the San Antonio ISD Teacher of the Year in 1999 and won the coveted Trinity Prize that same year. James E. Westcott is a former teacher, education content writer, and children s author. He holds a master s degree in Special Education from Nazareth College of Rochester, New York. Westcott is a New York State-certified teacher in grades K 12. He has taught Special Education at both the elementary and secondary levels for 15 years outside of Rochester, New York. Westcott is especially proud of being chosen Who s Who Among Special Education Teachers in 2007. Jamalyn Jaquess is an elementary Specialized Support teacher in the Northeast Independent School District of San Antonio, Texas. She is certified in Special Education EC 12 and General Education EC 6. Her goal is to cultivate and foster the potential in each of her students, helping them to reach the purpose for which they were created.
- Author(s)Jamalyn Jaquess,James Wescott,Jill L Haney
- PublisherResearch & Education Association
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTexes Teacher Certification Test Prep
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association
- Weight635 g
- Width218 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.