All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume details up-to-date information and attempts to take the reader into the exciting realm of TGF-beta from the basic principles to the practical applications. Chapters provide basic introduction of TGF-beta signaling from the cell surface to the nucleus, methods and techniques for the investigation of TGF-beta signaling mechanism including receptors, Smads, intracellular kinases, microRNA, epigenetic regulation, post-translational regulations, n-Smad pathway; the physiological implications including those in cell cycle arrest, epithelial-mesenchymal transition, endothelial cells, adipogenesis, Th differentiation, stem cell, bone remodeling, ovary, zebrofish development, and frog animal capping; and the methodologies including metastasis imaging, 3D morphogenesis, membrane receptor quantification, conditional kckout, bone remodeling, kinase and phosphatase assays, BiFC interaction assays, and geme-wide siRNA screen. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, TGF-Beta Signaling: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1344
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1089 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byPinglong Xu,Xia Lin,Xin-Hua Feng
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.