Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionInspirational story about friendship A friend is t a fellow who is taken in by sham; a friend is one who kws our faults and doesn't give a damn. (Author Unkwn) The letter came at Christmas with all the yearly bills and seasonal cards; but its message brought back memories of yesterday and years past. Memories of three friends who had supported her through adventures and trials and in supporting her had added to herself as a person. They had been from different cultural and social backgrounds, but somehow had stuck together and through that had become stronger. Now one of them was gone and it felt like a piece of herself had disappeared in the mists of time. It was a facet of her and she didn't want to let it go. The passing of this one would affect all of them because they were all entwined together. Friendship was like a strand of yarn connecting friend to friend as it picked up some loose ends along the way.
- Author(s)Elizabeth M. Forbes
- Date of Publication11/07/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight153 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.