Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Marshall is a law student with morals, self-control or sense of ethics ...he is a perfect candidate to become a lawyer. In this hilarious book, law students, law professors, lawyers and even judges are exposed for everyone to see. Think you can trust your lawyer? How about the judge? Think again. They went to law school and learned how to lie, cheat and steal. Law school is the training ground for the worst society has to offer, and David Marshall drinks, fornicates and lies his way through school all the way to his ultimate goal: A law license. A legal license to lie, cheat and steal.
- Author(s)D. B. Cooper
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight446 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.