Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionImagine a world devoid of the racial bigotries of today's main religions. Imagine a world run by total social acceptance under one universal religion. One could find it hard to argue that it would be the ideal place to live. That is exactly what Josef Zane--scientist, inventor and atheist--plans to do with the world when he invents a time machine and travels back to the days of Jesus to disprove his doctrines, only to replace them with ones of his very own. Returning to the present day, he finds his Universal Religion accepted by half the world's population. Also, he discovers he is longer a scientist, but a goverr of a state. Various circumstances propel him to the highest political office--The President of the United States. And while giving his Inaugural Address, the Rapture takes place, ushering in the pages of Revelation. Now Josef has to govern a world of religious unrest amidst plagues and war. From the four horsemen to the seven bowls of wrath, Josef has to decide if God is indeed real or if these life-changing worldly events are merely coincidental. And worse still, Josef has to decide if he is the prophesied Anti-Christ.
- Author(s)Viktor Wolfe
- Date of Publication23/04/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight801 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.