Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe tribute is: To all those brave women who suffer with breast cancer and to their families and friends. Breast cancer is a modern day plague affecting 1.6 million women this year. It is steadily increasing in numbers affected and in severity of disease aggression. Young women by far outnumber young men in numbers getting cancer and it is w the situation that young women get twice as much cancer as men. This is due to their vulnerability to breast cancer. Research, funding and medical focus have t abated this epidemic. Could it be that they are aiding and abetting it's spread? Are some key players running with the hare and hunting with the hounds? Have they closed the stable door and allowed the horse to bolt and get new pastures in underdeveloped countries and amongst the young? Breast cancer is a demographic social and medical issue. It needs to tackled on all three fronts. It is an enigma that a simple answer to its predominant cause has t yet been discovered and eradicated.
- Author(s)Eugene Breen
- Date of Publication20/11/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.