Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis title highlights and explains the most important aspects of this complex conflict. It concentrates on the origins of the war, how it unfolded through its various episodes, why it lasted so long, how it came to end and what its consequences were. In addition, there is a full chapter dealing with the nature of the war, which looks at its effects on religion, military conduct, the ecomy and society.
- Author(s)Graham Darby
- Date of Publication25/07/2014
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.