Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.04Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you own a TI-89, TI-89 Titanium, TI-92 Plus, or a Voyage 200 graphing calculator? If you do, or if you need to get one for school or your job, then you need to kw how it works and how to make the most of its functions. TI-89 For Dummies is the plain-English nuts-and-bolts guide that gets you up and running on all the things your TI-89 can do, quickly and easily. This hands-on reference guides you step by step through various tasks and even shows you how to add applications to your calculator.Soon you'll have the tools you need to: solve equations and systems of equations; factor polymials; evaluate derivatives and integrals; graph functions, parametric equations, polar equations, and sequences; create Stat Plots and analyze statistical data; multiply matrices; solve differential equations and systems of differential equations; transfer files between two or more calculators; and save calculator files on your computer. Packed with exciting and valuable applications that you can download from the Internet and install through your computer, as well as common errors and messages with explanations and solutions, TI-89 For Dummies is the one-stop reference for all your graphing calculator questions!
- Author BiographyC. C. Edwards has a Ph.D. in mathematics from the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, and is currently teaching mathematics on the undergraduate and graduate levels. She has been using technology in the classroom since before Texas Instruments came out with its first graphing calculator, and she frequently gives workshops at national and international conferences on using technology in the classroom. She is the author of TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator for Dummies and TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator for Dummies and she has written 40 activities for the Texas Instruments Explorations Web site. She was an editor of Eightysomething!, a newsletter that used to be published by Texas Instruments. She still hasn't forgiven TI for canceling that newsletter. Just barely five feet tall, CC, as her friends call her, has three goals in life: to be six inches taller, to have naturally curly hair, and to be independently wealthy. As yet, she is nowhere close to meeting any of these goals. When she retires, she plans to become an old-lady carpenter.
- Author(s)Constance C. Edwards
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/08/2005
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date09/02/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight538 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.99Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.