All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationThe TP-Link Wireless N Router provides quick, secure and high-speed Internet access to multiple devices by functioning as an ADSL2+ modem as well as a 300 Mbps wireless router. The Quick Security Setup button on this TP-Link wireless N router allows for a quick and hassle-free connection establishment. In addition, the WEP, WPA and WPA2 encryption on this 300 Mbps wireless router provides strong security to your network. Featuring an SPI and NAT firewall, this TP-Link wireless N router provides good wireless security from a wide array of common hacker attacks. Moreover, the MAC address filtering in the TP-Link router allows you to specify the IP addresses allowed in your network for preventing unauthorized access.
- Wireless TechnologyWireless N
- Wireless Speed300 Mbps
- Port Speed10/100
- DLNA CertifiedNo
- USB for File SharingNo
- Built in ModemNo
- ConnectivityWired & Wireless
- Router FunctionalitiesDSL Modem
- Antenna TypeDetachable Antenna x 2
- LAN Interfaces10/100M
- WAN Interfaces1 x RJ-11 for DSL,1 x RJ-45,4 x 10/100M
- Additional Interfaces1 x RJ-11 Phoneline,4 x RJ-11 Phoneline for VoIP
- WLAN StandardsIEEE 802.11g/b,IEEE 802.11n
- LAN StandardsIEEE 802.3u 100 Mbps (Fast Ethernet)
- General ProtocolsPPPoA,PPPoE,VoIP
- Remote Management ProtocolsHTTP,SNMP 1,SNMP 2,SSL,UPnP
- Routing ProtocolsIGMP,IGMPv2,RIP Version 1,RIP Version 2,Static Routing
- VPN ProtocolsIPSec,L2TP Pass-Thru,PPTP
Firewall / VPN
- Firewall FeaturesNAT
- VPN ProtocolsIPSec,L2TP Pass-Thru,PPTP
- Nonstandard Data Rate108 Mbps (802.11g),108 Mbps (802.11n),300 Mbps (802.11b),300 Mbps (802.11g),300Mbps (802.11n),54 Mbps (802.11b),54 Mbps (802.11g)
- SecurityAES,TKIP,WEP 128-bit,WEP 152-bit,WEP 64-bit,WPA,WPA - PSK,WPA2,WPA2-PSK
- WEP Encryption Length128 bit,152 bit,40 bit (=64 bit)
- LED IndicatorsWLAN (Wireless LAN)
- Additional FeaturesDMZ Support,UPnP Certified
- Width14 cm
- Depth20.1 cm
Most relevant reviews
- hanseokyoo02 Jan, 2013by
There are many kind kind of Routers in the store but TP-Link TD-W8960N Wireless Router is special. Firsty good performance. It supports 300Mb speed for Wireless network and reliable speed. There is no disconneted even if long distance. Secondly easy install. To Follow the picture introduction and finish it. Lastly Fantastic price. I am really happy with this point due to it has more than reasonable price and fantastic quality. I am really recommend this product due to i used to PC mechanic and very sensitive on the P.C parts when i fix or install part for P.C but this product has good perfomance, reliable and good price. It has everything for users. I Like it!
- mahawgg200610 Oct, 2012by
Very good product, I love it.
Well, its very easy & handy to install & use compareing to other products in the market.Very straight forward. I am up gradeing 54 mbps to higher mbps. So far there isnt any problem with this.Every year technology changes.We dont know what will be the tomorrow looks like.So no point to spent big bucks for the same result.Good value for the money, & all in one(Modem & router). I am not very much crazy about the style,it has a fairly good finishing.Only thing is when you look at front pannel lights from side view, you can not see how many lights are on, due to there is no seperation to each LEDs,as if its all lights are sparkling, unless you look at to straight to the front pannel.And Its much better if there is diffrent colour of LED for power, & internet. Other wise there is no much big issues in there. Well,I am very happy with this. Read full review
- maddie_tas10 Jun, 2013by
Great product and good value for money.
I spotted this router and thought for the price it would be an ideal upgrade from the 54Mbps router I was using. Set up was dead easy. Did not bother with the CD or manual just browsed to the address once DHCP had been acquired and configured the basic settings. Range and speed are good and it does not appear to get too hot as it has ventilation in the top. I can't compare it to a more expensive one but for the price it does what I want.
- vlcommo11 Nov, 2012by
Love this modem router. Quick, functional, and easy.
I am a fairly basic user but I recognize the advanced features this router provides. Setup was extremely quick and easy, manual configuration within the interface a breeze. This is one of the quickest modem routers I've ever used, and I picked it up for a steal. Very happy with this product. Also, it replaced a 6~7 year old modem and this improved my speeds by about a Mb/s.
- gv_suzuki03 Dec, 2012by
Best router I've used so far, and better priced than any other
This router is really the best 'N300' router you can buy... you can't really compare this to a Netgear or D-Link - of which those brands give lots of troubles in my experience and cost more. This TP-Link is really well priced, can handle at least 4 devices simultaneously streaming and doesn't seem to prefer one device over another, setting up is fairly straight forward (although advanced settings can be a bit tricky)... So far I'm really happy with it and haven't had to touch it since I set it up... Don't go for a netgear or D-Link really do consider this router/brand... it's well worth it
Best-selling in Wireless Routers
Save on Wireless Routers
- AU $458.00Trending at AU $466.51
- AU $261.00Trending at AU $267.91
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.54
- AU $284.00Trending at AU $297.77
- AU $133.35Trending at AU $149.19
- AU $47.00Trending at AU $49.57
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $128.32