All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the analytical precision of a doctor, Luke investigates with !rsthand kwledge Jesus' life and ministry. He reveals to his readers how Jesus is the true hope of the world, the Savior of all who come to him. We've designed this study to help you discover the hope of God through Luke's detailed historical analysis of the life of God. Each uniquely-crafted lesson opens with an introduction and key verse to reveal important themes. Four sections guide readers through Luke in a way that will help you discover, explore, experience, and share the heart of God more deeply. This world is a far better place because of the autopsy Dr. Luke performed on Jesus' life, death, and resurrection. Discover what Luke unveils: Jesus is who you've been waiting for your whole life! About the Passionate Life Bible Study Series: God longs for everyone to encounter the passion of his heart. Inspired by The Passion Translation, this heart-level Bible study is ideal for both individual devotional study and small groups. Kindle a burning desire for a passion-filled life fueled by the heart of God!
- Author BiographyDr Brian Simmons has previously been involved in the translation project of the Kuna New Testament and has studied linguistics and Bible translation principles through New Tribes Mission. He and his family spent nearly eight years in the tropical rain forest of the Darien Province of Panama as a church planter, translator, and consultant. Afterward, he assisted in planting a thriving church in West Haven, CT Gateway Christian Fellowship. Dr Simmons now travels full time as a conference speaker and Bible teacher. Brian has been married for over forty-two years and boasts regularly of his three children and six grandchildren.
- Author(s)Dr. Brian Simmons
- PublisherBroadStreet Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationWI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadStreet Publishing
- Weight151 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.