All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTV Futures- Digital Television Policy in Australia brings together leading writers from both law and media studies to examine the implications of the shift to digital television for the platforms and audiences, copyright law and media regulation. The book combines writers with expertise in media law and copyright law with those skilled in media policy and social and cultural research. Through its scope and topicality, the book substantially develops the literature on digital television to serve readers from across the fields of law, the humanities and social sciences.
- Author BiographyAndrew T Kenyon is Director of the CMCL (Centre for Media and Communications Law) and Associate Professor in the Faculty of Law, University of Melbourne. He researches in comparative media and communications law, including defamation, privacy, copyright, journalism, and media policy. He is editor of the Media & Arts Law Review, a participant in the ARC Cultural Research Network, and president of the Law and Society Association of Australia and New Zealand. Recent authored or co-edited books include Defamation- Comparative Law and Practice (2006) and New Dimensions in Privacy Law (2006).
- PublisherMelbourne University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2007
- ImprintAcademic Monographs
- Weight540 g
- Width139 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAndrew T. Kenyon
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.