All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features 100 creative styling ideas. It presents beautiful ideas to transform your table in stunning and original ways, from modern minimalism to ethnic African. It presents achievable, practical ideas that are quick, easy to do and inexpensive. It includes 20 stunning themed settings to create yourself, such as a Beach-style summer table; a jewel-bright party or Easter festive meal. You can create stylish settings to suit every taste from simple Shaker to opulent gold, and for every occasion from a traditional Thanksgiving and Christmas to weddings and children's parties. It features a design directory of tableware with a gallery of inspirational ways to make the most of all the decorative elements. It includes more than 380 gorgeous photographs by Polly Wreford. Sharing food is the universal expression of friendship and hospitality, and much of the pleasure is making the table look inviting. Packed with original ideas for dressing the dining table, this book will help you to set the scene and provide an ambience that welcomes the guests and complements the meal. Starting with an introduction to the history of table etiquette, each element of the setting is looked at in turn, from the cutlery and candles to the linen and chairs. There are then over 100 inspirational ideas to dress the table, with practical projects and stylish themes to suit every home - the relaxed country look, elegant modern minimalism or the extravagance of gold. This gloriously sumptuous book will show you how to create your own personalized table embellishments for every kind of style and occasion.
- Author BiographyTessa Evelegh is a writer, photographic stylist and craft artist specializing in home style, craft and garden ideas. She writes regular features on using plants and flowers in the home for several magazines and is the author of Lavender, Spicecrafts and Herbcrafts.
- Author(s)Tessa Evelegh
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication08/06/2012
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note380 photographs
- Weight522 g
- Width168 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.