All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tablet PC is a mobile computer that incorporates a flat touchscreen, is operated by touching the screen and by using an on screen keyboard, and is capable of running the full Windows operating system. Touching the screen is t just a simple matter, since it can involve up to ten points of contact and a range of touch gestures. Tablet PCs can also incorporate sensors, to detect screen brightness, rotation, tilt and motion, and location and direction. The Tablet PC may include cameras, front and back facing, and may allow storage devices and other components to be attached. You can use them with printers, with networks, over the Internet and for Cloud computing. If you intend to buy a Tablet PC for yourself or for a gift, Tablet PCs in easy steps will guide you through choosing the right one, explaining the differences between them and the options available. This handy guide then covers all the functions you ll need and will help you to set up, personalize and maintain your Tablet PC. You ll learn how to connect to and browse the internet, send and receive message and emails, maintain your contacts and diary, download the most useful Windows 8 Apps from the Windows Store, sync and share your data, and keep your Tablet PC software up-todate all safely and securely. Tablet PCs in easy steps will guide you through everything you need to kw to get the most out of your new Tablet PC, showing you how in easy steps. Tablet PCs in easy steps concentrates on the Tablet PCs that run the latest Windows operating systems Windows RT (for ARM computers) or Windows 8 (for Intel and AMD based computers).
- Author BiographyMichael Price is an accomplished In Easy Steps author, IT journalist and systems consultant with a wide experience of computing systems ranging from mainframes to personal computers.
- Author(s)Michael Price
- PublisherIn Easy Steps Limited
- Date of Publication24/04/2013
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleIn Easy Steps
- Place of PublicationSoutham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIn Easy Steps Limited
- Content NoteFull colour screensots, photographs and diagrams
- Weight431 g
- Width186 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.