All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCorrections officer Sierra Howell is engaged to Assistant Deputy Warden Lamount Simmons. Their unconditional love for each other has brought them through some tough times. Unfortunately, Rasheed Gordon, former Rikers Island inmate and father of Sierra's son, is threatening the future of their relationship. Rasheed returns to Brooklyn determined to reclaim the woman he loves and become a full-time father to his son. The problem is that Lamount is having ne of it. Sierra finds herself in the middle of a dangerous love triangle. Will she finally marry loyal Lamount?
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Books
- Weight305 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $30.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.