CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of ten essays written by German scholars investigating the formulation of taboos in literature, and the literary strategies and artistic devices used by German writers to subvert the unspeakable.
- Author BiographyDavid Jackson is Senior Lecturer, School of European Studies, University of Wales College of Cardiff.
- PublisherBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/05/1996
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationHerndon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Jackson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.