All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of recipes for fun, accessible taqueria fare--including colorful salsas, tasty snacks, irresistible cocktails, and of course tacos galore--from the wildly popular San Francisco restaurants and acclaimed Ferry Plaza Farmer's Market food stand, Tacolicious. Tacos may be the most universally loved, happy-making food on earth. After all, who can say to a juicy, spicy Chile verde taco; a decadently deep-fried Baja-style fish taco; or a gloriously porky Carnitas taco? At Tacolicious, the San Francisco Bay Area s most popular Mexican restaurant, tacos are a way of life. And w, in this hotly anticipated cookbook, co-owner Sara Deseran shares all of the restaurant s tortilla-wrapped secrets. Whether you re seeking quick and easy weeknight meals or inspiration for a fabulous fiesta, Tacolicious has you covered. With recipes for showstopping salsas, crave-worthy snacks, cocktails and mocktails, and, of course, tacos galore, this festive collection is chock-full of real Mexican flavor with a delicious California twist.
- Author BiographySARA DESERAN is the co-owner of Tacolicious with her husband, Joe Hargrave, and the editor-at-large at San Francisco magazine. A longtime food writer and author of three previous cookbooks, Deseran lives with Hargrave and their kids in San Francisco. JOE HARGRAVE has been working in Bay Area restaurants since the 1990s, first as the head of operations at Restaurant Lulu, Rose Pistola, Azie, and Frisson; then as the owner of Laiola, which he closed in 2009 to make way for Tacolicious. Chino, which opened in 2014, is his newest restaurant. ANTELMO FARIA is the executive chef of Tacolicious, and MIKE BARROW is the restaurant s beverage director. Tacolicious has three locations in San Francisco and one location in Palo Alto, California. Visit www.tacolicious.com.
- Author(s)Sara Deseran
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication19/09/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Content Note35 photos
- Weight748 g
- Width184 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.