All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAn ETF or exchange traded fund is a marketable security that closely tracks a basket of assets like commodities or equities. The advantage to trading ETFs is diversification of an index, along with the clear ability to purchase on margin and sell short. With thousands of ETFs available on the market, it becomes difficult for traders to quickly isolate a vehicle with sufficient volume and liquidity to profit from individual sector plays. This manual has been optimized for 2016, and serves as a great desk reference to allow traders to quickly capitalize from plays such as: US Equities, Emerging Markets, Health Care, Industrial, Materials, Construction, Volatility, Techlogy, Oil&Gas, and many more.
- Author BiographyAshbee A. Bakht was born in Dublin, Ireland and grew up in Ireland and Canada. He is an international best selling author who holds a degree in psychology from Brock University, Canada and he pursued his postgraduate education in minerals and mining at the prestigious Norman B. Keevil Institute of Mining Engineering, at the University of British Columbia, Canada.
- Author(s)Ashbee a Bakht
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.