All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen all you've kwn conflicts with what the world teaches you to believe, you're caught in a long war. Against society, against insanity, against authority and against yourself. Hatred, questions and fear mount and gnaw inside you. These questions lie dormant for years, ever present, ever undermining your potential. You find a way to deal with the pain but you cut yourself off from everyone and everything around you in the process. You become so lost that one day you wake up and longer recognise yourself. You have worn the mask for so long that you have become it. Danny felt like an alien. Bullied, unappreciated, with talent unrecognised, he was the parent of his alcoholic mother. Alicia's neglecting mother kept a revolving door of would-be stepfathers equally eager to sleep with Alicia. John and Sarah grew up in a violent, incestuous home on the edge of a forest. These four burnt their origins and begin a new life on their own terms, outside society. Tadpole is a dark adventure you won't forget. A violent, romantic road trip of a few against the world.
- Author BiographyKyle Towns (born 1986) is an amateur novelist, photographer, musician, and artist from Tasmania, Australia.
- Author(s)Kyle Towns
- Date of Publication03/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byMarita Towns
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $52.03Trending at AU $61.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.