All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching tae kwon do forms 5-8, the mastery of which are required for promotion by the World Taekwondo Federation, this DVD demonstrates at both rmal and slow-motion speeds for greater understanding.
- Author BiographyRoland Ferrer began training in the Philippine martial arts in 1976. He holds a seventh-degree black belt in taekwondo. He also has studied hapkido, judo and kick-boxing and uses his experience to train law-enforcement personnel in practical street self-defense.
- Author(s)Robert Ferguson,Roland Ferrer
- PublisherBlack Belt Magazine Video
- Date of Publication01/09/1995
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationValencia, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Belt Magazine Video
- Weight90 g
- Width139 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.