All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $24.33Free postage
- AU $26.86Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThese hearty one-pot meals, flavoured with fragrant spices, are cooked and served from an elegant, specially designed cooking vessel, also called a tagine. In Ghillie Basan's collection of deliciously authentic recipes you will find some of the best-loved classics of the Moroccan kitchen, such as the sumptuous Lamb Tagine with Dates, Almonds and Pistachios, and the tangy Chicken Tagine with Preserved Lemon, Green Olives and Thyme. Also included are less traditional but equally delicious recipes for beef and fish - try Beef Tagine with Sweet Potatoes, Peas and Ginger or a tagine of Monkfish, Potatoes, Tomatoes and Black Olives. Hearty vegetable tagines include Baby Aubergine with Coriander and Mint, and Butternut Squash, Shallots, Sultanas and Almonds. Recipes for variations on couscous, the classic accompaniment to tagines, are also given plus plenty of ideas for fresh-tasting salads and vegetable side dishes to serve as part of your Moroccan-style feast.
- Author BiographyGhillie Basan works as a cookery writer, restaurant critic and journalist. She has written a number of highly acclaimed books on classic cuisines of the Middle East and South-east Asia. Her food and travel articles have appeared in the Sunday Herald, Scotland on Sunday and BBC Good Food Magazine. Ghillie lives in the Scottish Highlands.
- Author(s)Ghillie Basan
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2010
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note80 colour photographs
- Weight671 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
- Edition StatementUK edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.