All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionTagore's experiments with ink and colour come alive in this book. It shows how he moved from diagrammatic abstract forms towards figuration. Tagore's experiments with ink and colour come alive in this book. It shows how he moved from diagrammatic abstract forms towards figuration.
- Author BiographySovon Som (1932 - 2010) was professor of History of Art and Dean of Visual Arts at Rabindra Bharati University. He was the visiting professor at Havana University in Cuba and Comenius University in Slovakia in 1984 and 1987 respectively. Besides being an internationally acclaimed art critic, he was a painter, poet, essayist, curator, musicologist, scriptwriter, and the first critic to study Tagore's paintings.
- Author(s)Sovon Som
- PublisherNiyogi Books
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintNiyogi Books
- Content Note1
- Weight703 g
- Width225 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.