Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.12Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.95Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by expressbooksaustralia
- Est. delivery by 2 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the original classic about Short Form, the most popular and widespread form of T'ai Chi in the West. T'ai Chi Ch'uan is a must-read for every serious T'ai Chi student. This book is t meant to teach T'ai Chi Ch'uan, but meant to expound upon its meaning to the earnest practitioner; to offer the layperson a glimpse into this ancient art; and to communicate the author's unique perceptions and experiences that only a lifetime of practice can cultivate. Taken in this context, this is a most valuable book.
- Author(s)Cheng Man-ch'ing
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/01/1982
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/06/2015
- Content Noteb&w
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.