All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA longtime student of the taiji grand master Yang Cheng-Fu, Chen Wei-Ming became famous himself as a scholar, martial artist, and proponent of the Yang style of t'ai chi. In the 1920s, he wrote a number of influential books on taiji, among them Taiji Sword (1927), which detailed a rare method of fencing. Translated here for the first time, this book serves as both a historical document and a training manual for an increasingly popular sport.
- Author BiographyTranslator Barbara Davis holds a master's degree in East Asian Studies from the University of Minnesota. She is the editor of Taijiquan Journal and is director of Great River T'ai Chi Ch'uan in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Chen Wei-Ming
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/02/2000
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Content Noteb&w
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated byBarbara Davis
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.