All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an ethgraphic study of the martial art of taijiquan (or 'tai chi') as it is practiced in China and the United States. Drawing on recent literature on ethnicity, critical race theory, the phemelogy of race, and globalization, the author discusses identity in terms of sensual experience and the transmission/receipt of kwledge.
- Author BiographyADAM FRANK is a Freeman Teaching Fellow in East Asian Studies at Wittenberg University, USA.
- Author(s)Adam Frank
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication05/06/2007
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight555 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.