All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA small group of survivors continue to struggle for survival during a zombie apocaplyse. Follow Zoe, Boggs, Emilie, Gus, and Susan as they face horrors and brutality. New friends are made and lost. New horrors await. Book two of The Grace Series. Intended for mature audiences only due to graphic horror, explicit sexual situations, and language.
- Author BiographyM. Lauryl Lewis lives in the Pacific Northwest with her husband, their three sons, two cats, and three dogs! She loves camping and spending time outside during the summer. Her favorite States to visit are Hawaii and Alaska!
- Author(s)M Lauryl Lewis
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.