All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of the Indian landmark, the Taj Mahal, built by a sultan as a tomb for his favorite wife who died in childbirth. Started in 1632 and completed 20 years later, it is surrounded by gardens and pools and welcomes 3 million visitors a year.
- Author(s)Christine Webster
- PublisherAv2 by Weigl
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleVirtual Field Trip (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAv2 by Weigl
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight236 g
- Width185 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.