Take 2: Your Guide to Creating Happy Endings and New Beginnings by Leeza Gibbons (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.45+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionIf life is an epic saga, who is writing your narrative? Is the plot unfolding as you imagined? Whether you find yourself trudging along in boredom or caught up in a chaotic whirlwind of overcommitment, you can still take creative control and declare that it's Your Life, Your Rules. This is a book about rebooting your story at any point. It's about starting over; taking inventory; and getting smarter, stronger and sexier with apologies, regrets and turning back. As Leeza Gibbons explains, 'I took control of my journey while in the glare of the spotlight. Now, I'm sharing the life lessons from my grits to glitz path as a wife and mother, caregiver, businesswoman, entertainment host, television personality, product mogul, kisser of boo-boos, and encourager of dreams. Of course, I have many more roles, just as you do, but I want to approach them all in the same way: fearlessly and without limits. I'll hold up the mirror so that you can see who you really are without all the distracting plot twists and turns in your story, and without judgement.' This is your life, and you're about to set out on the path to rewriting your story by reclaiming your power.
- Author BiographyThe spectrum of Leeza Gibbons's career in entertainment and news media combined with her stunning 'hands on' advocacy for health care, patients and caregivers is diverse and impressive. Leeza's on-camera hosting dominance in entertainment news-and talk-show arenas range from the most popular entertainment news show in history, Entertainment Tonight to the PBS TV show My Generation. She is the force and face behind Alzheimersdisease.com, offering strength and support on the web for families needing help. Leeza's numerous guest appearances on shows such as Larry King Live, Good Morning America, Oprah, the Today show, and The View have all centered around her role as a social entrepreneur and her leadership and involvement in health issues which help foster social awareness and responsibility. Most recently she was named one of the'Ten who Make a Difference' by AARP. leezagibbons.com
- Author(s)Leeza Gibbons
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication10/06/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.