All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA rich photographic exploration of global street food, in photographs, in hardcover with a rounded spine and layflat binding. Most of the world's fast food is t only delicious but nutritious, too. This is what the French photographer Jean-FranCois Mallet set out to document in this beautifully produced tome of 385 full-page photographs on the theme of street food- which is usually fast by definition. Mallet travelled to 26 countries, including Armenia, Leban, Mali, and Malaysia, for his photographs.
- Author BiographyJean -Francois Mallet is a chef and a photojournalist. He traveled around the world eating and shooting to create this exceptional gallery.
- Author(s)Jean-Francois Mallet
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Out-of-print date17/12/2015
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Weight1588 g
- Width180 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $15.97Trending at AU $18.48
- AU $38.26Trending at AU $40.81
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.23
- AU $21.64Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $43.54Trending at AU $50.66
- AU $16.06Trending at AU $20.32
- AU $41.49Trending at AU $42.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.