All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionIs this the right book for me? If you want to make better lifestyle, relationship and professional choices, Take Control with Astrology will give you the skills you need. It will show you how to correctly read your natal chart, so you can learn your strengths and weaknesses, and will help you to understand the connection between you, the sun and the stars - and what it means for your life. Even skeptics will be amazed by the enhanced self-awareness that an informed approach to astrology can offer, as this sensitive but practical book explains. Take Control with Astrology: Teach Yourself includes: Part one: The basics Chapter 1: The components of the natal chart Chapter 2: The Sun signs Chapter 3: The houses Chapter 4: The planets Chapter 5: The aspects Part two: Interpreting a natal chart Chapter 6: Self-expression Chapter 7: Possessions and earning power Chapter 8: Communication Chapter 9: The home and roots Chapter 10: Recreation, romance and creativity Chapter 11: Health and work Chapter 12: Relationships and partnerships Chapter 13: Financial matters and regenerative powers Chapter 14: Further education and travel Chapter 15: Goals and career Chapter 16: Social success and group endeavors Chapter 17: Your inner-life Part three: Astrology and other systems Chapter 18: Numerology Chapter 19: Astrology and the tarot Chapter 20: Astrology and cosmic ordering Teach Yourself methods: Not got much time? One, five and ten-minute introductions to key principles to get you started. Author insights Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the author's many years of experience. Test yourself Tests in the book and online to keep track of your progress. Extend your kwledge Extra online articles to give you a richer understanding of astrology. Five things to remember Quick refreshers to help you remember the key facts. Try this Invative exercises illustrate what you've learnt and how to use it.
- Author BiographyLisa Tenzin-Dolma is a journalist and author who specialises in holistic lifestyles, spiritual matters and the natural/ecological issues. She is an expert on the psychological relationship between astrology and the individual and a respected member of the Astrological Association.
- Author(s)Lisa Tenzin-Dolma
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication29/01/2010
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Series TitleTeach Yourself - General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Noteblack and white line diagrams
- Weight288 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.