All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWant to get into photography but t sure where to start? Baffled by the jargon used by experts? This book cuts through the jargon and tells you everything you need to get started in this fascinating hobby - as well as how to take fabulous photos!
- Author(s)Jenny Bidner
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication08/04/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHow to...
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight144 g
- Width203 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $43.24Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.