Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.58+ AU $2.99 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by bookhub-au
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.50
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.68
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.97
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.28
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.14
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Daniel Webster returns to Nashville after two years of hell, he doesn't go back to his dad's house. After an amazing rescue he ends up at Mama Sasy's diner and finds out that it's a safe place for young gay guys in trouble. He certainly fits that bill. Daniel has problems mentally and physically after all he's been through, and it's going to take a lot to get him back to any form of rmal. He finds a great ally in Benny Adams and they begin a relationship. He's so thankful for Benny, but why can't he embrace Mama Sasy and her group of happy helpers who throw love at him left and right? Maybe because she's so close to his dad, the one Daniel ran away from two years ago because he was so cruel upon hearing that Daniel thought he was gay. Benny makes him believe in love, and the broad spectrum of characters at Mama Sasy's eventually make their way into his heart. As time moves forward, Daniel gets an idea about what he wants to do with his life. Benny helps him and they set forth a bold plan. It's gonna get better, but he's got to get them all to understand that he needs to take it slow.
- Author(s)Akm Miles
- PublisherTorquere Press
- Date of Publication27/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTorquere Press
- Out-of-print date15/09/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.