All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionBe it a weekend holiday, a staycation, or a tour of the coast, this companion guidebook offers an insider'spick of the best and most welcoming inns, hotels, and restaurants in the state of Maine, chosen personally by madic natives George and Linda Smith, otherwise kwn as The Travelin Main (ers). Their top picks, culled from hundreds of columns written for The Kennebec Journal, offer a his and hers take on the food, ambiance, and service of their favorite establishments, as well as suggestions for nearby activities and attractions. Written for both locals and people from away, Take It From ME will help any road warrior, celebrant, or weary traveler find a unique home away from home in the great state of Maine, with a good meal to be had nearby.
- Author BiographyLinda Hillier Smith is a first-grade teacher and mother of three children and grandmother of two boys. In addition to her family, her interests include gardening, cooking, birding, and traveling. Linda is a Winthrop, Maine, native and the youngest in a family of seven children. A University of Maine graduate with a degree in nutrition, she was a stay-at-home mom when her children were young. While substitute teaching when her children were in elementary school, she returned to the University of Maine at Farmington to earn a teaching degree. For the past 17 years, Linda has taught grades K-3 at Mount Vernon Elementary School, where first graders have a very special place in her heart. She says her current challenges in addition to writing the Travelin Maine (rs) blog are learning bird calls and identifying warblers in the fall.
- Author(s)Linda Smith,Professor George Smith
- PublisherIslandport Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIslandport Press
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.