All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Claire Parker left Sanctuary, West Virginia, she thought it was for good. But w she's back, reeling from an ugly divorce. Readjusting to small-town life is harder than Claire expected, so she's surprised, and grateful, to find companionship in Willow, an abused Thoroughbred mare. Willow is Claire's whisper horse, and they share a special, rare bond. Except Willow isn't the only one helping Claire heal; Willow's ruggedly handsome veterinarian, Dr. Tim Arbuckle, is sympathetic...and secretive. Devastated by his wife's death, Tim thought he'd never find love again. The stoic, sexy doctor was sure he'd left his heart behind when he came to Sanctuary. But Claire stirs up the kinds of emotions he thought he'd buried long ago. For the first time, the doctor can see past his grief...until Willow falls gravely ill. Tim and Claire must save Willow's life and, surrounded by the majestic mountains of West Virginia, believe in a love so encompassing, so intimately intense, their lives will never be the same again.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in the mountains of West Virginia, Nancy Herkness's passion for writing romance began the day her grandmother gave her a Georgette Heyer novel. After graduating from Princeton University with honors in English literature and creative writing, she had successful careers in retail, computer programming, and marketing before finally returning to her first love: writing. The author of A Bridge to Love, Shower of Stars, and Music of the Night, Herkness was named one of 2003's Best Up and Coming Authors in the Affaire de Coeur's readers' poll. She is also a winner of the Golden Leaf Award, the Aspen Gold Award, and the Write Touch Readers' Award. She currently resides in New Jersey with her husband and two mismatched dogs.
- Author(s)Nancy Herkness
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication06/11/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleA Whisper Horse Novel
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight363 g
- Width145 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.