All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionMonica Montgomery is an up and coming Attorney in Atlanta. She has her whole life going for her until one day a car accident leaves her blind. Her current love Thomas Johnson treats her as his personal bank while keeping a few hidden secrets of his own. Through the accident she meets Adrian Daughtery, a single Christian man who saves her life and ministers to her soul which leaves a huge question in Monica's. Monica learns about her past, present and future through betrayal, deceit, a broken heart and murder. Monica survives it all and discovers her destiny with the one person who loves her for who she truly is.
- Author BiographyStephanie L. Williams is a native of Arkansas, now residing in Texas. She is a parent of two sons. Along with being an author, she holds a B.S. in Legal Studies, is a minister and entrepreneur. She loves to work with people of all ages by inspiring them to walk and work in their destiny, to build a true relationship with God, self and others. Her Motto You're never to old for your dreams come true.
- Author(s)Stephanie L Williams
- Date of Publication07/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.