All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $15.99
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $46.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
About this product
- DescriptionAliens have landed on Willy's farm, and they're t leaving without a square dance and a square meal! So fire up that grill, lay on the barbeque sauce, and snatch up that fiddle. Told in verse, this rollicking story puts a twist on the typical encounter with the third kind. Adam McCauley's out-of-this-world illustrations match Kathy Duval's hoe-down rhymes like ribs and taters! Get ready for some extraterrestrial, lip-smacking fun.
- Author BiographyKathy Duval is the author of The Three Bears' Christmas, a Bank Street Best Children's Book of the Year, and The Three Bears' Halloween, both illustrated by Paul Meisel. She lives in Texas and recommends keeping a supply of green chili BBQ sauce on hand...just in case. Visit her at www.kathyduval.com. Adam McCauley (www.adammccauley.com) has illustrated several books for children including Wayside School is Falling Down by Louis Sachar, Jon Sciezska's Time Warp Trio series, and Oh No, Not Ghosts! by Richard Michelson. He received the Society of Illustrator's Gold Medal for his work on The Monsterologist: A Memoir in Rhyme by Bobbi Katz. He lives in San Francisco, CA. When he's not riding around in his UFO, Adam loves to barbeque.
- Author(s)Kathy Duval
- PublisherHyperion Books
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHyperion Books
- Out-of-print date13/10/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width235 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Adam McCauley
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.