All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionTake That is one of the most popular bands on the planet. Formed at the start of the 90s in the golden age of boy bands, they totally transcended the genre and grew to be household names for two decades before making t one but two huge comebacks - the 2010 version with their full membership intact. Treasures of Take That tells in words and pictures the fascinating story of a band whose split caused the government to run telephone helplines for distraught teenage girls and whose re-union concert tickets sold millions in a matter of hours. This is the story of Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange, Mark Owen and Robbie Williams: Take That!
- Author BiographyAfter leaving university in 1999, Sarah-Louise landed her first entertainment journalism gig writing theatre, book and film reviews for What's On in Birmingham. She then moved to Manchester where she got a job as a writer on fancy B2B website The Restaurant Game. After a year as the magazine's design/interiors editor, she became lead writer on the (then-)new Big Brother website and she worked on Big Brothers 3 and 4, Fame Academy 2, Comic Relief Does Fame Academy, The Salon and Teen Big Brother. In 2003, she got a job as teen/pop editor at Teletext but moved to More magazine as their deputy celebrity/news editor a year later. This led on to a job at MTV where she was news editor of the UK website. She has worked for Playlist at the Daily Star since 2007.
- Author(s)Sarah-Louise James
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Weight1179 g
- Width283 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.