All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionI want to have better relationships . . . but is it all on me to fix things?
This person's approval means everything to me. It's like it controls me.
Why can't I get free from this cycle?
If you find yourself having these feelings, it's time to take your life back. Through personal examples, clinical insights, and spiritual truth, Stephen Arterburn and David Stoop will show you how to
- overcome the habits and history that are keeping you down--and take new, positive steps toward change;
- heal from the hurts, setbacks, and broken relationships that affect you every day;
- develop better boundaries with others in your life;
- stop overreacting and start responding appropriately to any situation or circumstance;
- break the cycle of behavior that harms you and your relationships;
- find the freedom you have longed for.
- Author(s)Dr David Stoop,Stephen Arterburn
- PublisherTyndale Momentum
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTyndale Momentum
- Weight431 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.