All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionJanet never did have a plan for her life, but sitting in a New Zealand prison staring at the punk rocker with ALEX tattooed around her neck in neo-nazi script was a little disappointing. Sitting on a raft of charges including kidnapping, guns, drugs and counterfeiting, if this wasn't rock bottom it would certainly do until she got there. But years later as she lay amongst the ruins of her toxic life, incapable of making her baby one more bottle, she knew she had finally arrived. Where do you go when you hit rock bottom? When you've got what you thought would make you happy, and it hasn't? When the freedom you crave slowly tightens around you like a python, squeezing a little tighter every time you exhale, until the very things that once meant the most longer mean anything at all. Not even life itself. P-addiction. Grief. Adultery. Evil. Brokenness. Her life was a psychotic hybrid of Breaking Bad and Pararmal Activity. There had to be a divine intervention or things just weren't going to end well. But matter how bad things get, there's hope. We either reach our potential and realise our dreams; or we don't. Our lives are defined by the choices we make, and our response to the evil and the good that do battle daily for our souls. Pull back the spiritual curtain and take a walk on the wild side -- if you dare.
- Author BiographyI am a kiwi girl. My heart beats to encourage and inspire. I still like to rebel. I rebel against the culture of this world, and the boxes people try to put us in -- to love when it says to hate; to give when it says to take; to abstain when it says to indulge; to be faithful when it says to betray; to be pure in an obscene culture; to honour when it says to criticise; to serve when it demands endless selfies; to crave silence amidst the clamour of a million voices. To hate sin but to love the sinner. And to not beat up on myself when I fail at all those things. To be wise, not enlightened; to see the miracles in the mundane; and most of all, to be thankful. I love to write about the things that matter, and to encourage seekers to find the truth that will set them free, which stands high above the quagmire of deception that we call 'enlightenment'. I stand on the verge of a new story, hand-in-hand with the man of my dreams that God has chosen for me after thirteen years of being alone, and no friends with benefits. My new husband. I would absolutely love to hear from you. Check out some photos, and leave a message on the website, www.wildside.com.mx You are welcome to drop by the Take a Walk on the Wild Side Facebook page and connect with other Wild Siders.
- Author(s)Janet Balcombe
- PublisherArk House Press and Media Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNorth Sydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintArk House Press and Media Incorporated
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.