All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake to the Highway is a book about journeys and the intricate memory map of human consciousness. Much of the book was literally written while driving across the expanse of Texas. The poems embody family history, anticipate his mother's coming death, and embody the reflections of this poet's poet on a life lived along many roads within an interior landscape. Formal and yet deeply personal, the book dares to ask, in the words of reviewer Lorna Dee Cervantes, Who are you again?
- Author BiographyBryce Milligan works in numerous genres from books for children and young adults to adult poetry and criticism. He has edited several critical reviews, directed the Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center's literature program and been the publisher, editor and book designer of Wings Press since 1995. He is also the author of six previous books of poetry.
- Author(s)Bryce Milligan
- PublisherWest End Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWest End Press
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.