Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.64+ AU $6.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRhona Laski's life is squeezed into her en suite room in the Sidney Fleiss Old People's Home in the suburban village of Didsbury, where Machester's cotton barons built their Victoria villas, and where a community like other laid its roots. Meanwhile, her friend Sylvia's elegant home 'Lynton' must be sold, yet buyer can be found in this property hot-spot. Sylvia's granddaughter should kw why, working as she does for the estate agency selling the house, but her attentions become focused on a photographer with a passion for the endangered and overlooked. The queston is Who is being Taken for a Ride by Whom?
- Author BiographyNeil Roland is a law graduate living in Didsbury. A Rough Guide author since 1996, he is a freelance writer for The Independent on Sunday and The Sunday Times and a photographer whose work is exhibited frequently. Taken for a Ride is his first novel.
- Author(s)Neil Roland
- PublisherDewi Lewis Publishing
- Date of Publication07/01/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationStockport
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDewi Lewis Publishing
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $78.99
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.