All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionYou carry at least 70 per cent of the responsibility for making your career satisfying and successful. So take charge! This workbook has been used by thousands to make their current jobs more satisfying and to set and achieve future job or career goals. It is based on the wisdom that you need to kw your work self - your talents, skills, experience and values - in order to explore and define what work will satisfy you best. You will find: powerful, practical worksheets; reflection exercises; tips from seasoned career coaches and consultants; resources section; and bibliography. The book is full of the proven advice and encouragement that have already helped workshop participants reshape their work lives. Use it on your own or with your career coach to make positive, changes for your future.
- Author BiographyLeigh H. Bailey is the president and principal consultant of The Bailey Consulting Group. Ita (TM)s mission is to support individuals, teams, and organizations in realizing their maximum potential for human development a effectiveness by providing customized consulting and coaching in career, team, and leadership development and psychological type. The Bailey Consulting Group assists clients in both large and small organizations in a range of industries including financial services, health care, mortgage banking, engineering, medical technology, and social services.
- Author(s)Leigh Bailey
- PublisherNova Vista Publishing
- Date of Publication25/03/2008
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationHerentals
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintNova Vista Publishing
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight290 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.