All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile many self-improvement books are helpful and offer good advice, most miss an important element. They point you in the right direction, but fail to offer a clear, concise road map to success. Taking Control is an easy-to-read, helpful how-to guide to achieving personal and professional heights you never thought possible.
- Author BiographyLuis Morejon ( The Performance Coach ) is a writer and speaker who is also General Manager of a prestigious Central Florida company. His no-nonsense approach to self-improvement has been a godsend to people of all ages and walks of life. A Cuban native, Morejon came to the United States as a young adult ready to achieve The American Dream. However, this dream did not immediately come to fruition and, as a result, he spent the first several years in survival mode. Morejon enthusiastically shares his knowledge and techniques that have changed his life, as well as the lives of those who have studied under him. When you find something that works so well, you're just dying to share it with somebody! he says.
- Author(s)Luis Morejon
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.